bird watching holidays 2019
'A remarkable gem of a holiday'
● An delightful little Maison d'Hôte (guesthouse) in western France.
● An interesting variety of birds to observe in the immediate vicinity.
● Many other species can be seen within a short drive.
● Friendly advice, information and support freely available from your hosts.
● An idyllic venue, remote, undiscovered, yet easily accessible.
● Walking and cycling and just simply relaxing are also available.
● Appealing places natural interest, culture and history within a short drive.
● Absolutely everything during your stay is included.
● Guests (and hosts alike) very much enjoy the leisurely evening meals with excellent food and wine, animated conversation and great bonhomie.
photo Joshua Comaish
Maison d'Hôte: Carolynn Grimaldi,
2 lieu-dit le Moulin du Chemin, 79240 Scillé, France
+33 (0)5 4995 9487 firstname.lastname@example.org
environmentally and socially responsible
easy access from UK,
Ireland and northern Europe
...... we hope you will enjoy our other birdwatching pages