le moulin du chemin 2018 – a wonderful place to relax
Simply relax in a beautiful, peaceful environment, far removed from pollution, crowds, traffic and stress.
● Based at a super little Maison d'Hôte (guesthouse) in western France – remote, undiscovered and yet easily accessible.
● Celebrated for exceptional hospitality, wonderful food, excellent wines, lovely facilities and a marvellous ambiance, all in a serene environment.
● Beautiful countryside with oodles of butterflies, birds and wild flowers.
● Walking, cycling and horse riding are also available at le Moulin on miles of secluded paths and lanes in unspoiled, ever-changing countryside.
● Relaxing garden, terrace and pool as well as many interesting places to visit.
● Absolutely everything during your stay at le Moulin is included in the price, in particular all meals and drinks are included.
● Each evening, aperitifs-at-seven are followed by a lively four-course evening meal with superb cuisine, plenty of excellent wine and animated conversation, great bonhomie and a marvellous ambiance.
guest-capacity is limited to ten – it means you are our guest in a personal sense – never just a 'room-number'
Maison d'Hôte: Carolynn Grimaldi, 2 lieu-dit le Moulin du Chemin, 79240 Scillé, France
+33 (0)5 49 95 94 87 firstname.lastname@example.org
alluringly off the beaten tourist trail
with easy access from UK
Ireland and many parts of Europe
It felt like a house-party with friends and we were blown away with the peace and beauty at Le Moulin ..... Christine Adamson, UK
As escapism goes it doesn't get much better ..... David Thorpe, Eastern Daily Press