|moulin riding holidays 2019|
Interested, content and well cared-for horses
Moulin riding holidays are notable for lovely horses and riding, idyllic surroundings, excellent food and wine, very nice accommodation and facilities, a marvellous ambiance and a reasonable price.
● Based at le Moulin du Chemin, a magic little Maison d'Hôte (guesthouse) in western France – remote, undiscovered and yet easily accessible.
● Riding is at les écuries du Saumort, less than 5km/3miles from your base at le Moulin du Chemin, with friendly, well-qualified and experienced horse-woman Sarah Pugh – see www.saumort.com.
● Sarah's horses are well cared-for and well mannered.
● Rides can be in a school or on miles of secluded paths and lanes in an unspoiled and varying landscape.
● These holidays are celebrated for agreeable horses and riding, exceptional hospitality and a marvellous ambiance.
A remarkable gem of a holiday – and excellent value.
● Absolutely everything during your stay at le Moulin du Chemin is included in the price except riding which is extra according to the number of hours ridden – the hourly rate is reasonable. All meals and drinks are included in the price.
● Aperitifs-at-seven is followed each evening by a lively four-course evening meal with excellent food, plenty of delightful wine, animated conversation, great bonhomie and a marvellous ambiance.
● Walking and cycling are also available from la Moulin du Chemin.
● Many places of historic, cultural and natural interest within a short distance by car.
Guest capacity is limited to ten, so you are a guest in the true sense – never just a 'room-number' .
Maison d'Hôte: Carolynn Grimaldi,
2 lieu-dit le Moulin du Chemin, 79240 Scillé, France
+33 (0)5 4995 9487 – firstname.lastname@example.org
environmentally and socially responsible
Easy access from UK,
Ireland and northern Europe.
...... Carolynn, Sarah and Peter will be delighted to welcome you to ride in this beautiful part of France