|moulin vegetarian 2018|
French Vegetarian Cuisine - this is no longer a contradiction in terms
- French Vegetarian Cuisine is very much alive and well at le Moulin du Chemin
A complete and most agreeable vegetarian holiday. Delightful vegetarian food, exceptional hospitality, idyllic environment, possibilities to walk, cycle and simply relax, all at reasonable price.
● Based at a lovely little Maison d'Hôte (guesthouse) in western France with a proud tradition of superb vegetarian and other special diets, as well as outstanding regular cuisine.
● Celebrated for exceptional hospitality, marvellous vegetarian food, excellent wine and a wonderful ambiance.
● Absolutely everything during your stay is included in the price, and in particular all meals and drinks are included.
● Aperitifs-at-seven is followed each evening by a lively four-course evening meal with excellent food – according to your dietary preference – plenty of brilliant wine, animated conversation, great bonhomie and a marvellous ambiance.
● Miles of secluded paths and lanes in unspoiled and varied countryside are ideal for walking and cycling.
Guest capacity is limited to ten, so you are a always a guest in the true sense, and never just a 'room-number'.
"....... the week also delivered exceptional food (the first time Chris had ever had six consecutive different vegetarian meals whilst on holiday), copious quantities of good wine ....... " - Chris and Phil, Warwickshire, UK
le Moulin du Chemin Maison d'Hôte established 1993
Carolynn Grimaldi and Peter Roche
2 lieu-dit le Moulin du Chemin, 79240 Scillé, France
environmentally and socially responsible
+33 (0)5 4995 9487 – firstname.lastname@example.org
easy access from UK,
Ireland and northern Europe
...... the folk at le Moulin will be delighted to welcome you for a first-rate vegetarian holiday in this idyllic corner of France